If adoption is a part of your life in any way: birth parent, adoptive parent, hopeful adoptive parent, adoption advocate or professional and would like your blog or website added to my list of links please email me your name and URL. adoptionfyi at gmail dot com

Sunday, November 1, 2009

National Adoption Awareness Month



This month I will be blogging every day in honor of National Adoption Awareness Month.

Topics will include:
  • How to make a difference in the life of a foster child.
  • Questions to ask before you consider adoption.
  • Ways that you can support birth parents and help them become the powerful advocates they have the opportunities to become.
  • A walk through the approval process.
  • A couple of adoption give-aways.
  • A special book review.
  • Any special requests??? email me at adoptionfyi@gmail.com
Near the end of the month I hope to face my own tears and broken heart as I share with you the story of our adoption journey to date, including our very recent second failed adoption.

Please join me in celebrating adoption this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment