If adoption is a part of your life in any way: birth parent, adoptive parent, hopeful adoptive parent, adoption advocate or professional and would like your blog or website added to my list of links please email me your name and URL. adoptionfyi at gmail dot com

Monday, November 9, 2009

Adoption Bloggers

I have a cold. It's Monday, but there will be no Matching Monday until I get permission from WA state to continue doing it. (I am working on that.) I have a great post for tomorrow and another one lined up for Wed. In the mean time, check out some of the other adoption bloggers that I follow.

Enjoy - and leave me the URLs of other adoption blogs you think I should be following.

AND- Remember that tomorrow is the last day that you can enter to win an adorable WORD BIRD to support BIRTH MOTHER BASKETS.

No comments:

Post a Comment