If adoption is a part of your life in any way: birth parent, adoptive parent, hopeful adoptive parent, adoption advocate or professional and would like your blog or website added to my list of links please email me your name and URL. adoptionfyi at gmail dot com

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Raising Adopted Children - E-Booklet

When you subscribe to Adoptive Families Magazine you get a free e-booklet, Raising Adopted Children, with some of the best articles of past issues.

Photobucket

This is the Table of Contents of that booklet. I particularly like the article about remembering Birth Fathers. Those of you who know me know that this is a topic close to my heart.

Adoptive Families also offers a great e-newsletter. Everyone should sign up for that as well. This week they reviewed adoption announcements and showed announcement samples from their staff. They also a collection of ideas from readers on how to plan and throw an adoptive baby shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment